Darlene Bright, History Center Director
- The History Center recorded 44 visitors in February. The gift shop took in $12.00. The History Center was used by Got-‘em-on Live, and the Sugar Loaf Preservation Group
- Welcome to new life-time member, Brenda Armes of Olde Salty’s on the Boardwalk at Carolina Beach.
- Thanks to our History Center Volunteer Carl Filipiak who is working on the cataloging of the subject files. Also, thanks to Andre’ Blouin for all the time he’s put into the new website. The website – federal-point-history.org – is up and it’s chock full of all kinds of great information.
- Newsletter: Thanks to Cheri McNeill for her always thorough proofing of the newsletter and Lois Taylor for her help getting the Newsletter in the mail.
- Thanks to Tony Phillips for working on our subject files project. He is searching the internet for all kinds of information about the local area and has already contributed a number of great articles.