by Darlene Bright, History Center Director
• This month we recorded 30 members at our July Meeting. The History Center recorded 82 visitors! The gift shop took in $215.28 The History Center was used by Got-‘em-on Live and The Pleasure Island Sea Turtle Project.
• Please welcome new members Amy Taylor, Jennifer LaFleur of Carolina Beach and Al and Lucy Kinlaw of Fayetteville also of Carolina Beach. We also added another business member, Bob McCoy of Network Realty in Carolina Beach.
• Thanks to Sylvia Snook, and Juanita Winner for keeping the History Center open while Rebecca was on vacation!
• Thanks to our History Center Volunteers Carl Filipiak and Ron Griffin for working on the cataloging of the subject files. That project is finally beginning to move ahead..
• Newsletter: Thanks to Cheri McNeill for her always thorough proofing of the newsletter and Lois Taylor for her help getting the Newsletter in the mail.
You can now Purchase Wilmington Water Tours Tickets!
At the Federal Point History Center Call 910-458-0502 Or 910-338-3134