Paperback – Autographed – in Stock
- Buried Alive? The Tragic Fate of Samuel Russell Jocelyn, Jr.
- The Confederate Blockade Runner: Fanny & Jenny and her Legendary Sword
- The Ill-Fated Lady: The Drowning of Rose O’Neale Greenhow
- A Man and His Dog: Faithful Unto Death
- In Search of the Maco Light: The Lower Cape Fear’s Most Famous Ghost Story
Society Notes — By Darlene Bright, History Center Director
- The History Center had 57 visitors. The UDC held their monthly meeting at the History Center.
- Welcome to new members: LIFETIME: Adam Jones of Chapel Hill, Ken Ewing of Carolina Beach, Tom Campbell of Carolina Beach; Corbin and Chad Moose of Salisbury, Robert Brewer of Gaithersburg, MD. Also Business Members Cory and Cathrine Robbins of the Hoplite Irish Pub in Carolina Beach.
Donations – Thank You So Much
Mike Robertson – Kure Beach Pier Town of Carolina Beach
Charles Henson Painting Jay and Deborah Hockenbury
Doris Bame Janice Ludwig
James and Clare Kalina Bobby and Maxine Nivins
Jeffrey and Francis Tarvin John and Theodore Podkul
Charles Yeager, Jr. John and Jeannie Gordon
Pat Bolander Norm and Margaret Melton
Pam and Ray Bramhall Adam Jones
Lawrence J. Fetner Ted and Mary Ann Targonski