Darlene Bright, History Center Director
- The History Center recorded 40 visitors in December.
- We had 41 in attendance at the wonderful Christmas potluck.
- The gift shop took in $43.96 in December.
- The History Center was used by Got-Em-On Live Bait Fishing Club and the UDC for their monthly meetings.
- Don’t forget! If you take a trip with Wilmington Water Tours, please tell them you are a member of FPHPS! If you do, we get a portion of your ticket price. Call us 910-458-0502 or them 910-338-3134. wilmingtonwatertours.net
- The Carolina Beach Walk of Fame Committee has selected 4 people to be inducted on January 30, 2016. The unveiling ceremony will be held at 2 p.m. at Carolina Beach Lake. This program recognizes people who have made a tangible and lasting contribution to the Town of Carolina Beach through their outstanding leadership and service.